Your Pet's Holiday Checklist
- Your pets and their usual dry food are all you need to bring with you.
- Other home comforts (e.g. litter trays, blankets, toys etc.) can be supplied by you if you wish, but please keep it to a minimum - i.e. an amount I can carry!
Last minute checks...
1. Vaccination certificates - emailed already at time of booking.
2. Enough of your pet's usual dry food to last the whole holiday
3. Your pet is clean (bottoms in-particular) PLEASE CHECK!
4. Your pet is wormed and treated against mites and fly strike when necessary
5. Remember your arrival/collection time
This is family home so please pre-book your arrival/collection time. Otherwise I may not be available.
Holiday Opening Hours
We will be closed for arrivals/collections on:
New Year's Day
We open for a limited time only on:
Sundays (trial - we may or may not continue to open on Sundays)
New Year's Eve
Thank you for your kind cooperation