Prices - updated 2022 (Last year's prices will remain for holidays booked before 1st Jan 2022)
(Scroll down for bank details / how to pay)
1st Bunny £12.00 per day; extra sharing bunnies £2.00/day
Prices are charged per day / part day, e.g. Friday-Monday would be 4
chargeable days, regardless of arrival / collection times
*** Please note we are no longer taking bookings for rodents and other small animals. We now care for rabbits and guinea pigs only. We will however honour any bookings that have already been made.
- Plenty of fresh hays, a variety of herbs & dried grass
- A vast selection of fresh supermarket bought / home grown veg
- Well lit accommodation purpose built and meticulously maintained by a professional hopperty developer!
- Also included in the price are treats, hides, bowls, water bottles, litter trays, general grooming and heaps of our devoted time, love & attention.
- See our Room Service page!
- Prices do not include pellets - please bring enough of your usual brand to last the holiday.
Please note / Extra charges:
- Medication procedures will incur a higher charge from 50p-£2 per dose
- Should your pet require veterinary attention during their stay the following charges apply for our time: £12 per hour plus 30p/mile
- We cannot attend routine vet visits during your pet's stay with us, but you are welcome to arrange this with a local pet taxi
- Please make sure your pet arrives clean - bottoms especially!
- All environments are kept exceptionally clean here. Please disclose before booking, if there are any extra requirements, such as regular bathing / bottom cleaning due to medical conditions etc. This will be charged from £12 upwards per bath/groom. We do not offer a general grooming service
- No discounts are given for early collection of pets. You will be charged until the original collection date
- If you are late collecting your pets they may need to be moved to temporary accommodation. The usual daily rate will be charged
- We cannot board unneutered male bunnies
- We cannot administer sub-cut injections
How to pay:
How to pay:
Cash on collection, or online before collection please
Mrs Louise Woodford
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due at time of booking for first-time customers only. Your space is open to be booked by someone else until the deposit is paid.
* A 20% discount is offered for guests staying longer than 6 weeks. The first 6 weeks are charged at normal rate.