Prices - updated 2021
(Scroll down for bank details / how to pay)
1st Bunny £10.00 per day; extra sharing bunnies £2.00/day
Prices are charged per day / part day. E.g. Friday-Monday would be 4
chargeable days, regardless of arrival / collection times
- Plenty of fresh hays, a variety of herbs & dried grass
- A vast selection of fresh supermarket bought / home grown veg
- Well lit accommodation purpose built and meticulously maintained by a professional hopperty developer!
- Also included in the price are treats, hides, bowls, water bottles, litter trays, general grooming and heaps of our devoted time, love & attention.
- See our Room Service page!
- Prices do not include pellets - please bring enough of your usual brand to last the holiday.
- Medication procedures will incur a higher charge from 50p-£2 per dose (to be agreed)
- Deposits are due at time of booking for first-time customers. Your space is open to be booked by someone else until the deposit is paid.
- Should your pet require veterinary attention during their stay the following charges apply for my time: £12 per hour plus 30p/mile
- We cannot attend routine vet visits during your pet's stay with us, but you are welcome to arrange this with a local pet taxi
- Please make sure your pet arrives clean - bottoms especially!
- We do not take unneutered male bunnies
How to pay:
How to pay:
Cash on collection, or online before collection please
Mrs Louise Woodford
First time bookings - 50% deposit required at time of booking please
Please bring your own hamster cage and all bedding, food etc. We are happy to supervise some regular exercise in a secure area, but we do not use exercise balls. Thank you
* Discounts are offered for long term boarders of 6 weeks +